My personality type is INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging). I am usually described as intelligent, humble, helpful, reliable, and responsible. I may seem introverted and quiet, but I am actually friendly and caring once you get to know me better. I enjoy being around close friends, and will need more time to open up to someone new. As long as anyone wants to befriend me, I will warmly welcome the person with open arms and sincerity.
My hobbies are singing, listening to music, reading, and drawing. I am also an animal lover. I adore all kinds of animals, not only pets, but also animals that live in the wild. My favourite animals are the dogs because they are very loyal. I feel that we should be loyal to our family and friends and be by their side through thick and thin, not turning our backs on them when they need us most. I believe that sincerity, respect, love, and support is especially important to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment