Hello, I am Dana Ong Zi Yi. I was born in Malaysia and moved to Singapore when i was 6 so you could say i'm both Singaporean and Malaysian.
I am often described as an avid reader or bookworm back in primary school. Now in secondary school, I've found a whole lot of things new to me like social media. My sisters used to and still call me outdated because i'm surprised by ordinary things such as Siri, the AI. By discovering new things, I have a broader range of interest.
One of my hobbies is sketching. I can't sketch actual things but i can sketch from reference but it usually takes time. So sometimes my classmates rely on me to draw for project work, etc.
One of my weakness is public speaking. I cannot speak properly in front of a lot of people unless I'm just asking one question.
No comments:
Post a Comment